Terms of service
Last Updated On - 10 February, 2020
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page. We take your privacy and security very seriously, and aim to be transparent in informing you how we use your data and provide our services to you. You can understand our policies below, and we welcome feedback at our contact details listed herein.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MACHENISM
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to as email to [email protected]
DIGITOPPER SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
ADDRESS: 303, Agarwal Cyber Plaza-1, Netaji Subhash Palace, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034, India.
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
The DIGITOPPER website (hereinafter referred to as the “App”) are owned by DIGITOPPER SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 302-303, Agarwal Cyber Plaza-1, Netaji Subhash Palace, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034,India having CIN as U74999DL2019PTC344998.
The products and services provided by us via the Website and the App are on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree to be bound by such modifications. We are and will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services and the Products as provided herein via the Website and the App.
Access and Use
1. By using DIGITOPPER you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of DIGITOPPER. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use DIGITOPPER.
2. We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of DIGITOPPER after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use DIGITOPPER content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any DIGITOPPER content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of DIGITOPPER content requires our prior written permission.
4. You agree to use DIGITOPPER only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of DIGITOPPER. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within DIGITOPPER.
Disclaimer of Liability
We do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on DIGITOPPER without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in DIGITOPPER.
We are not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
1. loss of data
2. loss of revenue or anticipated profits
3. loss of business
4. loss of opportunity
5. loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
6. losses suffered by third parties
7. any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of DIGITOPPER regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
Policy for Children
IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 years:
i) Please get permission from a parent or guardian before taking part in any DIGITOPPER discussion.
ii) Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
Third Party Material
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on DIGITOPPER. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Users of our website may submit material for publication in various areas of the website, including our blog service. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on DIGITOPPER, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
2. You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format.
3. You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
4. You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
5. You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
6. You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
7. We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Graphic Material Submission
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on DIGITOPPER and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). Please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant community area using the ‘Contact Us’ link and they will promote it if they see fit.
These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the website after it has been posted.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to DIGITOPPER we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us using above-mentioned information.